Monday 27 January 2014

hey guys

hey guys this is my new blog.
recently i joined animal jam and well its ok.
nobody talks to me on animal jam (yet)
as u may have noticed this blog is called mistystars blog on animal jam.
no i didn't make a terrible spelling mistake when making my blog.
that's just my user on animal jam. all my other blogs will still be mistymoons blog.
cos in msp im still mistymoon. and msp rocks!
anyway when more exciting happens on animal jam then i will blog about it.
i hope u guys enjoy this blog.

cya later players of animal jam (and msp) (and anyone else)
keep on jamming!

2 comments:

  1. my wolf is called: Little ArticWolf and my username is siberianhuskiesmsp.. I might be getting membership well a most likely xD so can yu please tell me what yur username is and whats yu look like ... cause if I find yu ill say: ITS HUSKY

    ReplyDelete